Which sales tools work for social business? Which software boost can you annoy the results of your sales managers?
These are our 11 most used tools for social sales and new business.
Regularly I get the question what tools and software I bet as an entrepreneur. There are still quite a few. I use different types of software, some packages just short and others already have some longer. The following applications are the 11 most used tools within Social Sales:
- Salesflare: Intelligent CRM System for sales and sales teams.
- By Salesflare I spend less time registering contacts and storing leads. Mails and phone calls are automatically added to the contact person and the company. In addition, Salesflare gives good insight into the current opportunities but also in the effectiveness of the sales activities.
- Sale Swings: Lead website Tracking & Predictive lead scoring.
- With sale swings I remain informed about who visits the websites socialsales.eu and martijnrijk.nl and what activities visitors perform. A few examples: they fill out a form, which pages do they view? Sale swings addresses a score to the visitor after which sales can get started.
- G Suite: Google email and office software including online document storage
- The solution in the cloud for e-mail, documents, spreadsheets and, for example, questionnaires. With the Google suite, we work together in the cloud, regardless of location and time.
- Fullcontact: Always an up-to-date address Book
- After the one-time add a contact, Fullcontact ensures that the contact information remains up-to-date.
- Any.do: Taskmananger & Things to Do
- The task list for all tasks that are not assigned to customers, prospects, or relationships.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- With LinkedIn Sales Navigator We keep track of what's true in handy lists. Besides the search queries and results from OBI4wan, the app provides us with information about prospects and customers.
- With Dux Soup We are able to label profiles after a visit. These labels give insight and a "conversation starter" to enter the conversation with relationships.
- Quotations and outbound invoices are sent from Moneybird. Incoming receipts and invoices are also rebooked. The accountant receives a copy of each activity directly in the accounting package used by them.
- Online Calendar and planning for clients and relationships
- For social media monitoring, webcare and data analysis we use the online monitor and Webcare solution from OBI4wan.
The programs and software used alternately. New applications and software are regularly on the market. In the background, we try to try out and test new software with the reason to organize our work even more easily and better.