Being active on a daily basis with engaging your network is the first start to benefit from your network, especially on LinkedIn. To help you start using your network we are giving you the following tips.
Sales is not the goal; that is the result of a set of conversations over time. The main objective is to get in touch and start conversations. By making a new contact every day, after the first month 30 new people know about you and your work at Orga. If one conversation is interested in the products of your company, you gain twelve additional and new opportunities in a year.
To start the conversation we would like to ask you to have a look at the people who showed already interest to your personal profile. Please start with selecting two contacts who are not yet connected with you to start a conversation with.
1. These are the steps to follow for the best results:
2. Visit “who viewed your profile“Select two 2nd line contacts
3. Visit their profile by clicking on the person’s photo
4. Click the 3 dots
5. Select InMail
6. Write your personalised InMail
7. Click Send
Conversation starters are:
- Read through the profile of your contact
- See if they recently shared an update
- Did they change jobs recently?
- Which relations/contactpersons do you have in common?
- Has the company been in the news recently?
LinkedIn also provides you with additional conversation starters: